Immediately liveable, this classic single-level Californian bungalow offers superb scope to capitalise on its prestigious inner city setting and is equally suitable for owner occupiers to transform into a stunning family residence or clever investors to just as easily sustain an outstanding income earning investment. Adding to the appeal of this much-loved and tightly held family home, winning features will undoubtedly be four double bedrooms, two living areas, two bathrooms, large rear yard and favourable floorplan begging for a contemporary makeover.
* Exceptional opportunity for the renovator/investor.
* Cosmopolitan setting, close to cafes/schools/beaches.
* Four double bedrooms, three boasting built-in robes.
* Two separate living areas, one combined with dining.
* Well maintained gas equipped kitchen/2 bathrooms.
* High ceilings/fireplace/leadlight windows/picture rails.
* Huge, family sized backyard with garage and storage.
* Favourable floorplan begs for contemporary makeover.
* Block dimensions 13.41 x 45.72 - 613 sqm (approx).
Council Rates: $2,246 PA approx
Water Rates: $652 +Usage PA approx