Blessed with a picture postcard street presence and enhanced throughout by traditional hallmarks such as a charming fireplace, hardwood timber flooring, high ornate ceilings and picture rails, this delightful double brick cavity showcases all the stunning features of yesteryear combined with plenty of modern day inclusions designed for comfort and style. Resting on the doorstep of Throsby Creek, with cycleways/walkways, child-friendly park, cafes and a huge range of leisure and lifestyle activities moments away, this home presents a rare opportunity to buy a solid inner-city home in a highly sought after locale.
* Auction on Site Sat 19th Nov at 12.30pm.
* On the doorstep of Throsby Street and Islington Park.
* Walk to cafes or take the cycleway into Newcastle CBD.
* 2 double bedrooms with BIR's radiate off a central hallway.
* Huge open plan living/dining connects with alfresco retreat.
* French Provincial kitchen with double oven/breakfast bar.
* Covered alfresco overlooks private yard and sunny deck.
* Stand-alone studio with separate storage area, carport.
* Full of old-world features throughout giving a timeless style.
* Rests in a peaceful, family friendly no through road.
Council Rates: $1,477 PA approx
Water Rates: $695 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $450 - $500 PW approx