At an entry level pricing for Adamstown this home would be ideal for the first home buyer or the downsizing who don't want a villa. It is in good condition throughout with no work required, however there is scope to improve for an instant uplift in value. This is smart buying!
* Located in a quiet street on a smaller easy care block of 223 sqm.
* In good condition throughout with potential to improve to your taste.
* Solid polished timber floors, upgraded bathroom, open plan living.
* Rear covered deck, very large laundry and 2nd WC.
* Fully fenced block - ideal home for first home buyers or downsizers.
* A very affordable price for this highly sought after suburb.
* Walk to Fernleigh Track, Adamstown shops, Westfield, trains and buses.
* Properties don't come much cheaper in Adamstown so be quick!
Council Rates: $1,740 PA approx
Water Rates: $716 +Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $390 PW approx