Craftsmen built and tightly held by the same family for over 65 years, this well maintained home will greatly appeal to young families or intelligent investors looking to secure a quality property to add to their current portfolio. Delivering three bedrooms, sweeping views of surrounding districts, an oversized yard, single car garage and prized rear lane access combined with an ultra-convenient position minutes away from Stockland Jesmond, Callaghan University and beautiful Jesmond Park, it represents exceptional value in a trending suburb.
* Solid family home with lovely street appeal.
* Three generously proportioned bedrooms.
* Light filled lounge room extends to modern kitchen.
* Spotless family bathroom with separate wc.
* Boasts sweeping views from its elevated position.
* Single garage and prized rear lane access.
* 582m2 approx block, sizeable yard bordered by established gardens.
* Minutes from Stockland Jesmond and University.
* 10 minute drive to Newcastle CBD and iconic beaches.
Council Rates: $1,664 PA approx
Water Rates: $675 +Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $360 - $380 PW approx