Inspiring family residence of character and warmth. Poised on the high side of the street on a corner allotment of 1120m2 approx in a tree lined enclave. Immersed in a tranquil leafy setting, flanked by established gardens and rolling lawns, this elegant home offers a flexible floorplan for the growing family. Showcasing gracious proportions and period features with an easy flow to a magnificent in ground pool (12m x 7m) and entertaining terrace.
* Treasured by one family for over 50 years.
* A superb allotment of approximately 1120m2.
* This timeless beauty is part of BHP's long history with Newcastle.
* Five spacious bedrooms and three bathrooms.
* Formal and informal living spaces set over two levels.
* Generous kitchen opens to family room with pool vistas.
* Elegant appointments throughout.
* Utility room, workshop and mezzanine over triple garaging.
Council Rates: $2,468 PA approx
Water Rates: $726 +Usage PA approx