Enhanced throughout by traditional hallmarks such as high ceilings, leadlight windows and picture rails, this delightful sized home showcases all the stunning features of a bygone era combined with plenty of modern day inclusions designed for comfort and style. Boasting direct access off Marshall Street and an expansive yard with established gardens, welcoming interior boasts four bedrooms, a wonderfully spacious eat-in kitchen and a choice of versatile living areas across a single, easy care level.
* Four generous bedrooms, three with built in robes and fans.
* Charming living room with cosy gas log fireplace.
* Modern, eat-in kitchen flooded with natural light.
* Versatile dining room plus a choice of extra living spaces.
* Federation style bathroom plus ensuite to master.
* Separate study with possible room for home business.
* Beautiful covered alfresco retreat for weekend entertaining.
* Expansive yard with rear access via Marshall Street to tandem garage/carport.
* Separate off street caravan/boat parking.
* Full of old world features throughout giving a timeless style.
* Major shopping centres, schools and public transport nearby.
Council Rates: $1,700 PA approx
Water Rates: $742 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $525 - $550 PW approx