Lifestyle and location unite in this craftsman built townhouse that rests just minutes from the pristine shoreline of Swansea Channel, Lake Macquarie, vibrant cafes, retail shops and coastal walks. Positioned in a well maintained complex and delivering stunning design features such as vaulted ceilings, this easy care home packs a lot of cleverly conceived space into its dual level layout with the ground floor housing a free flowing living domain with new carpet, internal laundry with wc and single garage while upstairs is reserved for generously sized bedroom accommodation and a family sized bathroom. For an outside retreat, nothing beats the easy care, north facing courtyard for weekend entertaining or evening BBQ's. Perfectly liveable as is, this comfortable home offers plenty of scope for cosmetic updates and will be immediately appealing to first home buyers or downsizers and would make a brilliant holiday home or nearly indestructible investment property, with low strata rates and a solid rental history.
* Soaring ceilings make a refreshing change from the usual eight foot ceiling height.
* A genuine entry foyer adds privacy plus convenient internal garage access.
* Effortless flow from open plan living to the original, yet immaculately maintained kitchen.
* Huge paved courtyard boasts a perfect North facing aspect - ideal for winter sun or cool summer breezes.
* Three spacious bedrooms, two boasting built in robes and balcony access.
* Single garage is extra long and fully tiled, giving you the versatility of utilising as a second living zone.
* Flat and easy stroll to cafes, restaurants, pubs, clubs, shops and everyday essentials plus simple access to both Lake Macquarie and Swansea Channel.
* Offers great appeal for a wide range of buyers with a solid return for investors.
Council Rates: $288 PQ approx
Water Rates: $173 + Usage PQ approx
Strata Levies: $408 PQ approx
Rent Potential: $380 - $400 PW approx