Rich in charm, impressively proportioned and occupying 579sqm of easy care grounds moments away from quality schools, parks, shopping and transport, this immense family sized home provides an enviable mix of open plan living, alfresco spaces and well proportioned rooms. Highlights include five bedrooms, a stunning stone kitchen, sparkling inground pool and all the trademarks of a bygone era including ornate ceilings, cornices, fretwork and French windows featuring throughout.
* Impressively proportioned home set on easy care grounds.
* Moments from village shops, Wests, quality schools and transport.
* Enormous open plan living area with stunning stone kitchen.
* Abundance of French windows and doors create a timeless style.
* Five liberally sized bedrooms all enjoying built in robes.
* Spacious master flaunts a stylish ensuite complete with bathtub.
* Second living zone with direct access to a private deck.
* Ornate ceilings, cornices, fretwork and a fireplace add character.
* Covered alfresco deck overlooks a sun drenched inground pool.
* Rear lane access to automatic double car garage.
Council Rates: $450 PQ approx
Water Rates: $260 + Usage PQ approx
Rent Potential: $850 PW approx