Superb in quality and appeal and tightly held by the same family for 40 years, this unassuming family home will win hearts with its deceptively spacious design, traditional layout and breathtaking outdoor spaces bordered by Blue Wren Creek and Murubarnbah Park. A split level design reveals three large bedrooms, formal and casual living zones, a central kitchen, full bathroom and well equipped laundry with second wc. Placed for a supremely comfortable family lifestyle, this wonderful property is sure to impress, holds compelling appeal for home owners and investors alike and is positioned for standout convenience with JHH, popular schools and major shopping centres nearby.
* Impressive home bordered by beautiful parklands.
* Offers a choice of formal and casual living zones.
* Original, central kitchen kept in immaculate condition.
* Lovely outdoor alfresco retreat for weekend entertaining.
* Beautiful garden surrounds and wonderfully private outlook.
* Three large, robed bedrooms, each featuring ceiling fans.
* Full family bathroom plus convenient second wc.
* Versatile rumpus room/4th bedroom, laundry with built in storage.
* Single drive through garage and abundant parking options.
* Minutes from JHH, popular schools and major shopping centres.
Council Rates: $405 PQ approx
Water Rates: $364 PQ approx
Rent Potential: $470 - $490 PW approx