Interest will be strong for this one-owner weatherboard and tile home that has been in the family for some 60 years. Offering an elevated position enhanced by a 595m2 approx manicured yard this property will deliver the ideal 1st home for the buyer wishing to renovate and add their personal decor touches that will then certainly deliver a delightful family home. Pest & Building reports available on request.
* Fantastic opportunity to purchase this one owner home of 60 years.
* Positioned in an elevated location with level yard and N/E aspect.
* Separate entry, lounge/dining room plus rear sunroom viewing yard.
* Original condition just waiting for your personalised renovation.
* Beautiful established gardens, garage, workshop and storage.
* Providing the ideal 1st home in sought after location with serene outlook.
* Access to great schools and transport and only 10 minutes to beaches.
Council Rates: $1,865 PA approx
Water Rates: $660 +Usage PA approx
Rent potential: $400 - $430PW approx