Buyers seeking size, charm and affordability will be interested in this classically built 1960's gem. Ideally suited to market newcomers, savvy investors or renovators looking to update into an inspired contemporary home, it enjoys an ultra convenient location with Elermore Vale Public School, sporting fields, shopping centres and major link roads all nearby. Perfectly comfortable to live in now, it also offers enormous scope to transform into a contemporary home at a later stage and represents exceptional value in a suburb that is displaying seemingly endless growth.
* Comfortable 1960's classic with a single level layout.
* Two bedrooms with easy third bedroom conversion.
* Dual living areas plus study adds versatility.
* Modern gas equipped kitchen extends to meals area.
* Well maintained original bathroom with separate wc.
* Rear deck overlooks a pristine inground pool and easycare yard.
* Single garage with useful second bathroom at the rear.
* Popular schools, shopping centres and major link roads nearby.
Council Rates: $371 PQ approx
Water Rates: $250 + Usage PQ approx
Rent Potential: $400 PW approx