Sitting proudly in the original prestigious Adamstown Heights end of Brunker Road and surrounded by classic period 1950's - 1960's era homes. This well constructed brick veneer rendered residence will impress! With lovely vistas from the front to towering gum trees and views from the rear to distant mountains, you really can't get a more central location. With an alluring street presence this property beckons. Modernised throughout with a flexible floorplan.
* 3 or 4 bedrooms (depending on configuration).
* Central hallway with formal and casual living.
* Covered rear deck overlooks in ground salt water pool.
* Situated on a near level 594m2 approx allotment with an oversized garage.
* Polished boards, open fireplace, air conditioning, built-in robes.
* Dishwasher, fully fenced grounds.
* Generously proportioned rooms throughout.
* In zone for popular schools with bus stop at the door.
* Short distance to Adamstown village and Westfield shops.
* Easy access to CBD and beaches via City Road.
Council Rates: $1,768 PA approx
Water Rates: $746.50 +Usage PA approx