Step inside and embrace a lifestyle of utmost peace, privacy and serenity whilst still remaining a short drive from a wide range of everyday essentials, schools and beautiful Lake Macquarie. Constructed in 1992 from Indigenous hardwood this unique North East rear facing home offers an enviable family sanctuary on a huge 3073sqm parcel backing onto Sawmill Creek. This endlessly appealing split level home is set deep amongst the tree tops and showcases unbeatable alfresco escapes, abundant windows and all surrounding leafy views. The highly desirable floor plan reveals free flowing open plan living spaces, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a second living zone for ultimate versatility.
* Private sanctuary on 3073sqm nestled amongst the tree tops.
* Scenic elevation, sun drenched aspect and spectacular views.
* Beautiful North East facing entertainment deck, wraparound verandah.
* 3 bedrooms, master on a private level opening to outdoors.
* 2 bathrooms, inclusive of a stunning ensuite.
* Open plan living domain connects with a modern kitchen.
* A/C plus combustion fire, solar water and a 6.5kw solar panel system.
* Vaulted ceilings, timber walling and floors add warmth.
* Internal laundry, a mass of storage space, double carport plus off street parking.
* Momentary access to the Lake, shopping centres and schools.
Council Rates: $400 PQ approx
Water Rate: $237 + Usage PQ approx
Rent Potential: $495 - $545 PW approx