Situated in one of Hamilton East's finest streets, this striking character home makes an instant impression with its traditional charm and magnificent period details. "Annellen" circa 1928 is on offer for the first time and presents an incredible opportunity and scope to create a stunning rear extension or renovation. This residence is in absolutely original pristine condition. A premier address, a level wide and deep allotment and bearing all the refined hallmarks of its era, "Annellen" is a seldom seen offering.
* Auction on Site Sat 9th Dec at 10.30am
* Three genuine bedrooms plus formal dining and lounge.
* Full brick construction throughout and full of character.
* Rear sunroom, single lock up garage.
* Set on a 650m2 approx wide and deep allotment.
* Walk to city, shops, transport interchange, harbour and schools.
Council Rates: $2,215.93 PA approx
Water Rates: $753.81 +Usage PA approx