Here's a rare opportunity to buy in this Blue Ribbon location backing onto parkland and Gibbs Bros. Oval. This one owner, solidly built 1950's home has been in the same family since new. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to secure this lifestyle for your family. Pest and building reports available on request.
* Auction on site Saturday 16th December at 10.30am.
* Extended settlement terms available upon request.
* One owner 1950's brick home on level block of approx. 664m2.
* In excellent condition - live in as is or renovate to your own taste.
* Sought after Blue Ribbon location, high quality residences surrounding.
* Separate lounge/dining room, rear family room, large kitchen.
* Very generous sized garage with extra garage/workshop at rear.
* Parkland and oval at rear, lots of shady trees and children's play area.
* An easy walk to beach, ocean baths, shops, schools and cafes.
* Don't miss this rare opportunity - first time offered in 65 years.
Council Rates: $3,560 PA approx
Water Rates: $716 +Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $550 PW approx