Supremely comfortable, ready to move in now, offering exceptional value and an ideal entry to an enviable suburb, this three bedroom weatherboard classic presents a superb canvas for a contemporary revamp at a later stage by taking full advantage of its original single level design and versatile floorplan. Centrally positioned, it boasts a stellar lifestyle location within walking distance to Wests Leagues Club, New Lambton Village and excellent schools with major shopping centres and the John Hunter Hospital minutes away.
* Occupying a prime 509sqm allotment in a prized family suburb.
* Generous living/dining room connects with a tidy electric kitchen.
* Three bedrooms serviced by a bright bathroom with separate wc.
* Versatile sunroom with direct outdoor access.
* Perfect north-to-rear yard with room to add an alfresco option.
* Lengthy side driveway leads to a lock-up single garage.
* Superb scope to enhance via a simple cosmetic makeover.
* Walking distance to schools, cafes, restaurants and retail stores.
Council Rates: $466.00 PQ approx
Water Rates: $352.65 inc usage approx PQ
Rent Potential: $410 - $430 PW approx