A Hamilton South address and plenty of original charm providing hints of this home's 70 year old heritage, this much loved and owner built property represents an exciting opportunity to secure a solid residence with excellent renovation potential for those wishing to capitalise on such a sought-after setting. Presenting generously sized dual living zones, a retro kitchen and bathroom and three liberally sized bedrooms, the homes floorplan is extremely versatile giving creative renovators plenty to work with. Set on a level 638m2 (approx.) block with rear lane access and a tandem garage, it's within easy reach of Broadmeadow Racecourse, vibrant cafes, sandy beaches and excellent schools.
* Auction on site Sat 17th Feb at 10.30am.
* Solid home set on a lifestyle block with plenty of future scope.
* Free-flowing single level design with generously sized rooms.
* Brilliant floorplan for a modern day open-plan transformation.
* 3 bedrooms, dual living areas and spacious kitchen/bathroom.
* Lengthy side driveway leads to a double tandem garage.
* Vibrant Beaumont Street and The Junction's retail precinct nearby.
* Zoned for Merewether Public School and Newcastle High School.
* Knock down and develop (STCA).
Council Rates: $2,020 PA approx.
Water Rates: $736 +Usage PA approx.
Rental Potential: $450 - $500 PW approx.