Positioned in the heart of Cooks Hill's lively cafe precinct, this stylish free-standing terrace with off-street parking has been refreshed for contemporary living and offers an increasingly desired inner-city lifestyle. Featuring a blend of original detail with modern finishes, the clever use of space is highlighted by three liberally sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, a generously sized sun deck and classic old world features. A perfect home for professional couples or downsizers, it's an easy walk to vibrant Darby Street, pristine beaches and the CBD.
* Auction on site Saturday 3rd March at 12:30pm.
* Three upper level bedrooms, one with fireplace.
* Charming living room with fireplace and alcove access.
* Modern kitchen boasts an original fuel stove feature.
* Dining room enjoys direct access to a leafy courtyard.
* Two bathrooms across both levels, adjoining outside deck.
* Prized rear lane access to a single off-street carpark.
* Freshly painted; new carpet; timber staircase; high ceilings.
* Walk to wine bars, bistros, pubs, parks and beaches.
Council Rates: $2,052 PA approx.
Water Rates: $774 +Usage PA approx.
Rental Potential: $550 PW approx.