Want space, views and location? Look no further than this elevated weatherboard and tile home featuring 3 bedrooms, with study or 4th bedroom. Sitting on a 1,012m2 (approx.) block and located in central Cardiff CBD and close to schools, shops, bus and rail transport. Endless opportunities for a renovation, extension or granny flat (STCA).
* Positioned on a 1,012m2 (approx.) elevated block.
* 3-4 carpeted bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans.
* Updated bathroom; large living/dining area, leafy backyard.
* Kitchen has ample cupboard space with new laminate floorboards.
* Outdoor covered and screened entertaining area at rear.
* Single garage with automatic door and under house storage.
* Generous block offering scope for an extension, pool or granny flat (STCA).
* Fantastic views spanning across to Mount Sugarloaf.
Council Rates: $1,418 PA approx.
Water Rates: $785 +Usage PA approx.
Rental Potential: $420 PW approx.