Grand proportions and high impact finishes set the tone throughout this impeccably presented contemporary home. Quality built in 2006 to include three living zones, five bedrooms and three bathrooms, this innovative dual level design features seamless indoor outdoor flow, perfect for the entertainer. Highlighted by a large, level yard and only a short walk to the sand and surf of Merewether beach, this sought after pocket offers a stellar lifestyle within minutes of great local schools, village shops, pubs and cafes.
* Auction on Site Sat 7th July at 10.30am if not sold prior.
* Three distinct living areas over both levels, plus dedicated dining.
* Caesarstone finished island kitchen will delight the home chef.
* Spacious master retreat with walk in robe and fully appointed ensuite.
* Generous sized bedrooms with built-ins, plus study or 5th bedroom.
* Main upper level bathroom with deep bath, guest bathroom downstairs.
* Beautiful outdoor alfresco retreat framed by a perfectly sized backyard.
* Double slider doors offer a fusion of the indoor/outdoor living spaces.
* Ducted air conditioning, automatic double garage, plantation shutters.
* Stroll to the beach, Merewether Surfhouse and Bathers Way.
To truly appreciate this property prior to inspection kindly view the video link provided.
Flexible settlement/deposit terms. Pest and building reports available upon request.
Council Rates: $3,368 PA approx
Water Rates: $652 + Usage PA approx