Cooks Hill is renowned for its relaxed lifestyle, this property ticks all the boxes for those looking for a low maintenance home at an affordable price. Plenty of living areas, decked and paved outdoor areas plus a garage and carport which are like hen's teeth in this sought after inner city suburb. Pest & Building reports are available on request.
* Spacious home on easy care corner block of approx 367m2.
* Private main bedroom with ensuite, robe and own lounge room.
* Formal lounge and dining room, large family room at rear.
* Polished timber floors, new laundry with 3rd wc, updated bathroom.
* Beautiful new kitchen, wide stone benches, walk in pantry.
* Family room opens to decked and paved outdoor areas.
* Garage and carport accessed via electric remote control gate.
* High fencing gives privacy, north facing rear allows the sunshine in.
* Easy walk to The Junction shops, Darby Street cafes, CBD and foreshore.
* Beaches not far away - park across the road, schools nearby.
* This is an affordable entry point for this popular suburb.
Council Rates: $2,409 PA approx
Water Rates: $774 + Usage PA approx