A quality introduction to Adamstown Heights sought after family lifestyle, this freshly painted home showcases a traditional layout highlighted by a framework of sparkling windows. Bright interiors feature three quietly set bedrooms positioned off a central hallway, with welcoming living areas occupying the opposite end of the home. Positioned on a generously sized, 600m2 block (approx) in a tucked away pocket of Adamstown Heights, this charming home is only 300m from Kotara High and Belair Primary Schools and 1km to Westfield Kotara's shopping and entertainment precinct.
* Sun splashed living room features a charming sandstone fireplace.
* Attractive electric kitchen with caesarstone benchtops and dishwasher.
* Enclosed rear sunroom would make an excellent home office.
* Three bedrooms, one robed, anchored by a modern bathroom.
* Secure, good sized backyard boasting established gardens and lawn.
* Side driveway leads to a single garage and additional off street parking.
* Split system air conditioning, timber floorboards in perfect condition.
* Shopping, cinemas, eateries, schools, parks and beaches easily accessed.
* Included are council approved plans for a duplex development.
Council Rates: $1,876.04 PA approx
Water Rates: $652 + Usage PA approx