Bursting with personality and enjoying some contemporary updates, this charming miners' cottage rests in a tightly-held laneway providing tranquil respite from the daily bustle while being a 5-minute walk to Adamstown village. Its practical interior layout comprises a welcoming living room, contemporary kitchen with induction cooktop, ultra-modern bathroom and two bedrooms including a master loft. A fully-screened entertainment area provides an additional all-seasons living zone and overlooks a wonderful level and secure backyard, enriching the homes laid back vibe.
* Air-conditioned living room with original ornate coal burning fireplace.
* Polished kitchen with Bosch dishwasher, Westinghouse oven and servery.
* Robed bedroom downstairs plus air-conditioned lofted master suite.
* Fabulous alfresco entertainment area ready for summer socialising.
* Good sized yard with garden shed - great for kids, pets and green thumbs.
* Rich and wide timber floorboards pay homage to the homes' era.
* Side access for off-street parking; internal laundry with second w/c.
* Quick drive into the city and its famous surf beaches, cafes and galleries.
Council rates: $1,948 PA approx
Water rates: $838 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $380 - $400 PW approx