Resting in a peaceful, family orientated setting footsteps from the quaint boutique shops and eateries of The Junction, this instantly charming home delivers an abundance of timeless style not matched by the modern homes of today. Originally two residences, it has been lovingly transformed into a single home yet still retains the potential to return to two separate dwellings (STCA). Appealing interiors reveal versatile living areas, a stylish gas equipped kitchen, three double bedrooms, a light filled bathroom and internal laundry.
* Freestanding home set on a peaceful one-way street.
* Three double bedrooms, two robed and lofted.
* Separate living and dining rooms promote versatility.
* Exposed brickwork and original features add appeal.
* Bright, airy bathroom and internal laundry.
* Secure and level rear yard for children and pets.
* Footsteps to schools, cafes and The Junction village.
* Instantly liveable with potential for updates (STCA).
Council Rates: $1,852 PA approx
Water Rates: $652 PA +Usage approx
Rental Potential: $450 PW approx