18 Greta Road New Lambton
Superb Opportunity Under Instructions from NSW Trustee & Guardian
Highly desirable for its prized setting in one of New Lambton's neighbourly streets, this weatherboard and iron home is positioned on a secure allotment with no fuss surrounds and rests an easy stroll to the local school, popular cafes and child friendly parks. Its traditional three bedroom layout is move in comfortable while offering abundant future scope to renovate and add substantial value.
* Great opportunity to buy into the coveted New Lambton market.
* Air conditioned living/dining space adjoins a gas equipped kitchen.
* Three way bathroom, internal laundry with outdoor access.
* Off road access to a lock up single garage.
* Community minded suburb prized by young families.
* Must be sold under instructions from NSW Trustee & Guardian.
Council Rates: $392 PQ approx
Water Rates: $262 + Usage PQ approx
Rent Potential: $380 - $400 PW approx
: $392 per quarter
: $262 per quarter
: 256.00 m2
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.