173 Charlestown Road Kotara South
A Blank Canvas on Exrta Large Block
Here's one to get excited about! Perfect for the renovator, investor or those interested in pursuing any development potential (STCA). The property has dual access by virtue of its frontage to Charlestown Road and its "right of way" access off Stuart Street at rear. Pest and building reports available on request.
* Solid brick home, elevated location with bush and filtered city views.
* Many original features throughout, ideal for renovation or investment.
* Entry hall, formal lounge and dining rooms, large sunny family room.
* Large northerly deck at rear overlooks grounds, bush and suburb.
* Private rear lane access to your backyard oasis.
* Create your rural retreat in the city - room for pool, chooks and veggies.
* This is a rare opportunity that has been in this family for over 50 years.
* An exciting property with a variety of opportunities for the future.
Council Rates: $2,073 PA approx.
Water Rates: $774 +Usage PA approx.
Rental Potential: $450 PW approx.
: $2073 per year
: $774 per year
: 2145.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.