4/59 Corlette Street Cooks Hill
Quietly Tucked Away in Fashionable Cooks Hill
Owners looking for style, comfort and convenience will be impressed with the welcoming layout and vibrant city fringe address of this contemporary dual level townhouse. It offers a lifestyle of unparalleled convenience footsteps from vibrant Darby Street, Newcastle CBD and harbour foreshore.
* Auction on Site Sat 13th October at 10.30am.
* A great inner city retreat or quality investment.
* Quietly tucked away for maximum peace and privacy.
* Dual level townhouse in a walk to everywhere location.
* Open plan living and dining flows to private alfresco zone.
* Two generous sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
* Stylish and modern kitchen, tiled bathroom and 2nd WC.
* Convenient internal access to lock up garaging.
* Stroll to Darby Street, Newcastle city and harbour foreshore.
Council Rates: $1,308 PA approx
Water Rates: $642 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $663 PQ approx
Rent Potential: $420 PW approx
: $1308 per year
: $642 per year
: $663 per quarter
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.