100 Tooke Street Cooks Hill
Outstanding Value Here
Cooks Hill is renowned for its relaxed lifestyle, this property ticks all the boxes for those looking for a low maintenance home at an affordable price. Plenty of living areas, decked and paved outdoor areas plus a garage and carport which are like hen's teeth in this sought after inner city suburb.
* Spacious home on easy care corner block of approx 367m2.
* Private main bedroom with ensuite, robe and own lounge room.
* Formal lounge and dining room, large family room at rear.
* Polished timber floors, new laundry with 3rd wc, updated bathroom.
* Beautiful new kitchen, wide stone benches, walk in pantry.
* Family room opens to decked and paved outdoor areas.
* Garage and carport accessed via electric remote control gate.
* High fencing gives privacy, north facing rear allows the sunshine in.
* Easy walk to The Junction shops, Darby Street cafes, CBD and foreshore.
* Beaches not far away - park across the road, schools nearby.
* This is a very cheap property for this popular suburb.
Council Rates: $2,409 PA approx
Water Rates: $774 + Usage PA approx
: $2409 per year
: $774 per year
: 367.00 m2
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
Split System Heating
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.