33 Sun Hill Drive Merewether Heights
Renovated 1960's Classic with DA Approval for a Second Level
One of Merewether Heights' finest streets play host to this beautifully updated 1960's classic that makes an immediate impression with its chic, laid back style. It also presents a rare opportunity to take it to the next level with plans approved for a second level complete with three bedrooms, a bathroom and living zone. Already featuring a stunning inground pool, lovely lawned surrounds and an enviable entertainer's deck, this blue chip offering holds immediate appeal for families seeking premium lifestyle advantages.
* Beautifully updated throughout while maintaining its cool 1960's vibe.
* Glossy walk through kitchen leads to an enviable alfresco retreat with TV.
* Free flowing living/dining zone framed by picture windows capturing sunshine.
* Three lovely bedrooms, two boasting robes, one air conditioned.
* Smart family bathroom appointed with sleek matt black hardware.
* Outdoor excellence highlighted by a pristine inground pool with sun deck.
* Separate storage facility, double carport, outdoor hot/cold shower.
* Sought after coastal address with shopping centres and quality schools nearby.
Council Rates: $2,294 PA approx
Water Rates: $840 + usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $650 - $700 PW approx
: $2294 per year
: $840 per year
: 575.00 m2
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
Split System Heating
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.