186 St James Road New Lambton
A New Lambton Classic with Modern Enrichments
Displaying all the traditional hallmarks you'd expect from this homes heritage including an ornate fireplace, decorative ceilings and rich timber floors, this classic 1930's home features a flowing and character filled design that is perfect for in/outdoor entertaining. The stylish interior is enhanced by a well-planned single level layout that delivers three bedrooms and a breathtaking open plan living domain that flows to a terrific alfresco deck and mature gardens beyond. Quality finishes, generous dimensions and its desirable tightly held quiet location. Close to excellent schools, transport, parks, New Lambton's village centre and rapid access to Newcastle CBD and coastline make this a great option for young and established families looking to enjoy the lifestyle rewards of this prized suburb.
* Spacious single-storey layout bursting with timeless style and modern inclusions.
* Three bedrooms, master with direct access to the front sunroom/study.
* Formal lounge room full of decorative appeal and showcasing a beautiful fireplace.
* Central hallway leads to an ultra-modern open plan living/dining space.
* Contemporary gas kitchen equipped with island and smooth stone benches.
* Modern main bathroom with heated flooring, shower over tub and wall hung vanity; 2nd bathroom to rear.
* Alfresco excellence with an entertainment sized deck and lovely backyard.
* Side driveway with parking options leads to a freestanding single garage.
* French and leadlight Stegbar windows; high ceilings; air conditioning; built-in robes; internal laundry.
* Fantastic lifestyle location with major shopping centres or quaint village shops and cafes nearby.
* 16 Solar panels are discretely positioned on the north facing rooftop.
* Drive through large garage with work shop.
Council Rates: $1,972 PA approx
Water Rates: $1,080 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $650 PW approx
: $1972 per year
: $1080 per year
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.