19 Harle Street Hamilton South
Ideal Low Maintenance Retirement Living
This 1 year young "Torrens Title" residence must be seen to be appreciated. Offering a spacious lounge, dining and kitchen enhanced by Australian spotted gum hardwood floors viewing private alfresco area. A spacious ground floor master bedroom, walk in robe and ensuite that delivers the perfect retirement property still allowing space for friends and family to visit with additional living area and bedrooms upstairs. Stylish decor throughout, ducted air conditioning plus garage and off street parking.
* The ideal low maintenance retirement property.
* North facing aspect enjoying north east and southerly breezes.
* High ceilings and large bedrooms enhance this property.
* Beautiful spotted gum timber floors with neutral white decor.
* Open plan living accesses alfresco entertaining area.
* 40mm stone kitchen benches enhanced by Smeg appliances and dishwasher.
* Spacious rooms, large laundry with powder room on both floors.
* Ducted air conditioning.
* This property is sure to impress.
Council Rates: $2,072 PA approx
Water Rates: $650 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $700 - $750 PW approx
: $2072 per year
: $650 per year
: 225.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Walk In Robe
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.