21a Pride Avenue Lambton
Spacious Torrens Title Townhouse in Lifestyle Hot Spot
Located in a quiet setting and capturing far reaching leafy views, this wonderfully spacious townhouse provides an idyllic retreat of peace, privacy and convenience. With strong architectural appeal and designed with a focus on comfort and ease of living, it reveals a generous layout featuring soaring ceiling heights and a sublime open plan living area dressed in neutral decor and bathed in natural light. Enjoying a private courtyard with rear lane access, a first floor entertainer's balcony and double garage, this picture perfect townhouse is placed for lifestyle excellence with Lambton park, Lambton pool, Elder Street shops, cafes and iconic pubs less than 1km away.
* Light filled living area with soaring roofline opens to a sun bathed courtyard.
* Stunning Caesarstone kitchen complete with walk in pantry and dishwasher.
* Three well scaled bedrooms appointed with built in robes, study nook.
* Master features bright and airy ensuite, walk in robe and balcony access.
* Split system air con, rear lane access, under house storage, auto double garage.
* Easy access to the JHH, Westfield Kotara, Blackbutt reserve, and arterial roads.
Council Rates: $1,724 PA approx
Water Rates: $978 Inc Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $525 PW approx
: $1724 per year
: $978 per year
: 328.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
Walk In Robe
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.