5/172 Brunker Road Adamstown
A Cosy Retreat in Adamstown's Heart
Impeccably presented throughout, this top-floor apartment overflows with appeal for first home or investor buyers. Focused on easy living, it displays a stunning French provincial kitchen, open living room flows to a sunny open-air balcony and two bedrooms anchored around a fresh bathroom. Centrally located within a comfortable stroll of Adamstown's vibrant shopping village, train station, shops and cafes with the CBD less than 10-minutes away, this is an appealing property with all the foundations in place for a relaxed and easy-care urban lifestyle.
* Superb lifestyle location, close to all the highlights of Adamstown village.
* Inviting living room extends to a sunny balcony.
* Stylish kitchen with farmhouse sink, French inspired tapware and stainless oven.
* Two well-proportioned bedrooms, with built-in-robe to the master.
* Immaculate high-gloss timber floors, modern window coverings.
* Fresh, modern bathroom featuring a shower over the bathtub.
* Easy off-street parking leading to a secure single garage.
* Central to the racecourse, shopping centers, beaches, Fernleigh track.
Council Rates: $1,184 PA approx.
Water Rates: $654 + Usage PA approx.
Strata Levy: $1,724 PA approx.
Rental Potential: $345 PW approx.
: $1184 per year
: $654 per year
Built In Robes
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.