308/265 Wharf Road Newcastle
Very Popular Harbour Location
Enjoy harbour promenade strolls and an almost holiday lifestyle from this spacious Wharf Road harbour side apartment.You will be hard pressed to find a larger 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment.Positioned in the popular Nautilus Apartment building this apartment offers a cost effective harbour apartment location,126m2 of living and balcony space with security car park and large caged storage. Unlike newly constructed apartments similar in value this offers large spacious rooms and storage not normally seen in todays designs. Enhancing the apartment is an entry foyer and totally refurbished kitchen and separate laundry with additional cupboard space. A generous covered tiled deck offers a city skyline view also to the eye-catching cathedral. Enjoy a fantastic lifestyle in our ever-changing city with the harbour some 40meters from your buildings foyer. This building has a large volume of owner occupied apartments and offers one of the strongest administration and sinking funds you will see in the city, an extremely important factor when considering an apartment purchase.
A fantastic affordable harbour location!
* Fantastic Harbour location in popular "Nautilus" Building.
* Enjoy morning strolls along harbour promenade.
* Wonderful coffee shop approx. 40m from buildings foyer.
* Spacious 126m2 of living and alfresco area.
* Entry foyer with large lounge and dining areas.
* Eye catching refurbished kitchen enhanced by new floating floor.
* Rare to see spacious laundry with bench and storage cupboards.
* Enjoys pool and spa facilities.
* Easy accessed security car park and caged storage area.
Strata Levies: $3,998 PA approx
Council Rates: $1,279 PA approx
Water Rates: $760 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $530 - $550 PW approx
: $1279 per year
: $760 per year
: $3998 per year
: 126 m2
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.