2/38b Frith Street Kahibah
Single Level Living
This one bedroom unit is on the ground floor of a small block of four. The spacious lounge has air conditioning and has been updated with new paint and carpet and opens to a neat kitchen. A large bedroom offers built-in robe and ceiling fan and the bathroom is neat and tidy. Set on a very large parcel of land (over 1100m2 approx), this boutique brick block offers freestanding undercover parking for vehicles and great privacy. Just minutes to Charlestown Square shopping and pristine beaches and Glenrock, if you need totally level living and privacy, this lovely unit must be inspected. Great, private undercover area to relax in.
* Large lounge room newly painted/carpeted with a/c.
* Neat and tidy bathroom and kitchen.
* Level living with great privacy in small block of just four.
* Undercover parking, generous balcony.
* The block sits on an 1127m2 approx of level land.
* The location is great - just minutes to major shopping centre.
* Pristine beaches and Glenrock just minutes away.
Council Rates: $1,468.34 PA approx
Water Rates: $625.83 PA approx
Strata Levies: $531.65 PQ approx
: $1468 per year
: $625 per year
: $531 per quarter
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.