63 Merewether Street Merewether
Charm & Potential - Great Location
Original full brick home with a bright future!
In excellent original condition and true to its original form, this property has been held by the one owner for many decades, promoting superb scope for renovation. Traditional character features and the solid double brick construction present the ideal foundations for contemporary transformation, extensions or complete new dwelling (STCA). Elevated with vistas to Bar Beach headland and walking distance to local shops, The Junction village and Merewether Beach. Let your dream become a reality.
* Auction on Site Sat 31st August at 10:30am.
* Enticing renovation project in reliable growth locale.
* Two generous bedrooms, original bathroom.
* Formal lounge and dining rooms.
* Set on approximately 336m2 elevated allotment.
* 14.5m2 approx frontage.
* Wide access along both boundaries.
* Ducted air conditioning.
* Building report available on request.
Council Rates: $3,392 PA approx
Water Rates: $877 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $450 PW approx
: $3392 per year
: $877 per year
: 336.00 m2
Off Street Parking
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.