2 Chaucer Street Hamilton
Modern Living in Superb Walk to Everywhere Location
A modern two-storey floorplan and prized dual-street access transforms this freestanding home into an urban retreat in a fantastic location footsteps from lively Beaumont Street, Gregson Park, corner pubs and Newcastle Racecourse. A fresh colour scheme unifies the interiors while a new Caesarstone kitchen adds a designer touch. Quietly placed amongst quality homes, this two bedroom home features a dedicated office, rear access to a lock up garage and carport plus a sunny entertaining area with outdoor spa for relaxation. Ideal for the executive buyer, couples or a terrific investment, this bright and well-presented home is also just minutes from the CBD and the city's famous beaches.
* Free-flowing living and dining spaces highlighted by immaculate timber flooring.
* Stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops appoint the as-new kitchen.
* Two double bedrooms, the master featuring private balcony access and WIR.
* Full bathroom with shower over bathtub, floor-to-ceiling tiles and wall-hung vanity.
* Ground-floor office and w/c, ducted air-conditioning, plenty of valuable storage.
* Sunny rear courtyard with covered dining area and freestanding swim-spa.
* Rear access from Bridge Street to the garage and carport parking ease.
* Stroll to beautiful parks, multi-cultural restaurants, cafes and retail stores.
* City transport and Hamilton train station also an easy walk away.
Council Rates: $1,548 PA approx
Water Rates: $876 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $500 PW approx
: $1548 per year
: $876 per year
: 172.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Walk In Robe
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.