25 Bonarius Street Warners Bay
Fully Refreshed Traditional Home
Bright, practical and perfectly refreshed for modern tastes, this three bedroom home in much loved Warners Bay will delight first home owners, savvy investors or those who are looking to downsize without compromising their lifestyle. Thoughtfully modernised with a simple yet elegant palette, each bedroom is robed and carpeted, with the master enjoying its own chic ensuite and WIR. A classy kitchen with stainless steel appliances, designer lighting and subway splash back flows onto a relaxed dining area and spacious lounge, with views to the elevated alfresco and BBQ area. A great lawned back garden is bordered by freshly planted garden beds, with plenty of scope to further embellish or perhaps add a pool. With easy access to a large double garage, this property presents a fantastic chance to gain a foothold in this coveted lakeside suburb.
* Nothing left to do except move in, personalise and enjoy the lifestyle on offer.
* Ultra modern tones and finishes including timber look flooring and carpet to bedrooms.
* Smart family bathroom and generous master ensuite with modern white and grey finishes.
* Ducted air conditioning, new ceiling fans and roller blinds combined with lake breezes keep things cool and comfortable.
* Sunny alfresco deck, protected by a large shade sail provides the perfect spot to entertain and relax.
* Side access to standalone double garage, child safe garden, extra driveway parking.
* A short stroll to Warners Bay High School, approx. five minute drive to bustling Cafes, Restaurants and Shops.
* Picnics on the foreshore, music in the podium and bike rides around the lake are all on your doorstep.
Council Rates: $1,875 PA approx
Water Rates: $798 + Usage PA approx
Rental potential: $500 - $520 PW approx
: $1875 per year
: $798 per year
: 450.00 m2
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.