4/81 Mitchell Street Merewether
Perfect Entry or Investment into Beachside Suburb
Designed to maximise space and light, this freshly presented one-bedroom apartment is poised to impress first-home buyers and investors with its easycare interiors and Merewether address. Light-washed, it features a combined living and dining area on entry adjoining a bright electric-equipped kitchen, a good-sized bedroom and combined bathroom/laundry. A secure single garage increases appeal and value. Positioned in walking distance to Merewether Beach, Merewether Surfhouse, South Leagues Club and the recently refubished Prince of Wales Hotel, this urban base impresses with promises of a relaxed beach lifestyle.
* Brilliant coastal base with cafes, bars, restaurants and the surf and sand nearby.
* Bright aspect with freshly schemed interiors giving the apartment a modern vibe.
* Inviting living room extends into an open kitchen appointed with dishwasher.
* Large bedroom equipped with a built-in wardrobe and cooling ceiling fan.
* Modernised bathroom with retro tiling also houses an internal laundry.
* A prized lock up single garage is a valuable and convenient inclusion.
* Walk to everywhere location in one of the region's most exclusive suburbs.
Council Rates: $1,604 PA approx
Water Rates: $699 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $983 PQ approx
Rental Potential: $330 PW approx
: $1604 per year
: $699 per year
: $3932 per year
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.