102 Victoria Street New Lambton
Village Shops & Schools a Stroll Away
Positioned within 200m stroll of ever popular New Lambton Public School, cafes and village shopping hub, this modern family home is sure to be of high interest to many families wanting a convenient easy care lifestyle in the heart of New Lambton. This modern Montgomery built home was constructed in 2015 and delivers a stylish alternative to the usual bungalow homes typical to the area. Spacious bedrooms, main with walk in robe and ensuite, huge open plan dining, family room enhanced by hardwood floors that access a large covered alfresco all enjoying magnificent views. Downstairs delivers a rumpus room also accessing a 2nd covered alfresco area, both entertainment areas could easily be enhanced to integrate a BBQ zone, converted to additional living space or bedrooms for the larger family. Inspection is sure to impress and will not last long in this current market.
* A short stroll to New Lambton Public and village shopping hub.
* This spacious Montgomery built home was constructed in 2015.
* Large open plan kitchen, dining, family area with lovely views.
* Both family and rumpus room access covered alfresco areas.
* Family room enhanced by hardwood floors and split aircon.
* Full cover alfresco areas easily converted to extra living.
* This home is sure to impress a family wanting a modern home.
Council Rates: $2,032 PA approx
Water Rates: $879 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $600 - $650 PW approx
: $2032 per year
: $879 per year
: 304.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.