1 Tyrone Road New Lambton
Single Level Luxury in Dream Lifestyle Location
On a corner block in a prime New Lambton lifestyle location, this stunning three bedroom, two bathroom home celebrates modern luxury and sophisticated style, presenting the perfect haven for any family. Free flowing, open plan living/dining zones open to a covered alfresco escape that leads to a picture perfect inground pool with travertine surrounds, composing an ideal entertaining space. High end inclusions throughout add to the luxurious feel of this striking home. Just moments from sporting fields, Wests, New Lambton Park and pool, and all the culinary delights of New Lambton village, this property provides the epitome of first class living.
* Glamorous gourmet kitchen with 40 mm stone benches, Miele oven and integrated dishwasher.
* Spacious open plan living/dining/family zone with flawless Japan Black timber flooring.
* Three dreamy bedrooms with built-ins, master with custom walk-in robe and ensuite.
* Luxurious main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, twin vanity, bath and shower.
* Captivating decor throughout, ducted air con, laundry with third w/c, security intercom.
* Stunning salt water inground pool with glass fencing for a seamless view.
* Automatic single garage, manicured front gardens, impressive internal entryway.
* Zoned for esteemed New Lambton Public, St Therese's New Lambton and Lambton High Schools.
* Enviable walk to everywhere location in a highly sought after lifestyle suburb.
Council Rates: $2,072 PA approx
Water Rates: $876 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $600 - $650 PW approx
PLEASE NOTE: If you have visited a COVID hotspot including Victoria, Sydney, Salamander Bay or East Maitland within the last 14 days, you are not permitted to enter our open homes.
: $2072 per year
: $876 per year
: 408.00 m2
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.