51 Kenley Crescent Macquarie Hills
Quality Vogue Interiors
Sitting proudly on a small rise the outlook across the suburb from this sunny position is quite outstanding. A high-quality home with lots of inclusions meaning can just move on in and enjoy with no need for renovations or improvements. A home you will be proud to own.
* Recently renovated - new stone bench kitchen and bathroom.
* Separate entry and loungeroom, open dining, rear family room.
* Family room opens to covered and paved rear outdoor area.
* Extra long garage, storage area, plus office/study or TV room.
* Elevated location, views across suburb, cooling summer breezes.
* Ducted air, Crimsafe screens, solar HWS, and a second toilet.
* Level, fully fenced rear yard, established gardens and trees.
* High quality level of finish throughout this stylish brick home.
* It is set up perfectly for private relaxation and also entertaining.
* No need for renovations here - just move in and enjoy living.
Council Rates: $1,503 PA approx
Water Rates: $735 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $500 PW approx
: $1503 per year
: $735 per year
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Solar Hot Water
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.