27 Coachwood Drive Warabrook
The Perfect Family Home
All on one level this brick home is nestled in a quiet and private location with bush reserve at rear. It's an ideal family home with multiple living areas, huge yard and big double garage. Close to walking tracks, train station, University and a quick drive to Newcastle CBD. A very affordable opportunity in a very popular suburb.
* A level approx 730m2 block with approx 20m frontage. Access to the rear.
* The brick veneer and tile home offers an easy living lifestyle.
* Separate lounge, dining and family rooms - space for everyone.
* Well-appointed kitchen. Gas cooking, Bosch dishwasher, pantry.
* Main bedroom with big ensuite and WIR, built in robes to others.
* Family room opens to covered outdoor entertaining area.
* Fenced yard, sunny aspect, garden shed and bush reserve at rear.
* Walking distance to train Station and Newcastle University.
* Walking tracks of the Warabrook Wetlands Reserve are nearby.
* Currently leased at $600 per week - vacant possession is available.
* Interest in this area is high so don't delay your inspection.
Council Rates: $2,060 PA approx
Water Rates: $728 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $600 PW approx
: $2060 per year
: $728 per year
: 730.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Walk In Robe
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.