6/208 Brunker Road Adamstown
Stylish Apartment Steps from Village Life
Fabulously positioned 200m from the shopping village, enjoying a bus stop on its doorstep and a short walk from Adamstown Station, this smartly presented apartment delivers superb first home or investor credentials in a small complex of 10. A showcase of relaxed flow, easy-care interiors are highlighted by an open living domain, two bedrooms and a sunny alfresco terrace with elevated views. Ensuring all your needs for a low-maintenance lifestyle are met with a single garage and internal laundry facilities, its ultra-convenient setting provides a ready-made option with a city-fringe address.
* Open living domain encompassing a modern island kitchen.
* Sliding doors lead to a covered terrace for alfresco dining.
* Two generously sized bedrooms, both appointed with robes.
* Bathroom with bath, shower and master bedroom access.
* Neutral colour palette with exposed brick feature walls.
* Split system air-conditioning, large lock-up single garage.
* Footsteps to cafes, a supermarket, pub and village life.
Council Rates: $1,418 PA approx
Water Rates: $708 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $4,228 PA approx
Rental Potential: $350 - $370 PW approx
: $1418 per year
: $708 per year
: $4228 per year
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.