3/33 Selwyn Street Merewether
Perfect Entry into Beachside Suburb
Blessed with a central Merewether address, this modern 2-bedroom apartment is a coastal gem complete with a north-east facing terrace to catch the morning sun and cooling summer breezes. Set in a well-kept complex, the home features an inviting living and dining area opening to the balcony plus a large kitchen with electric cook top. Both bedrooms are liberally sized, main with built-ins and verandah, quietly positioned and serviced by a roomy bathroom and laundry area. With the important inclusion of a lock-up garage this low-maintenance home is a perfect city base, ideal for owner-occupiers or investors alike.
* First floor apartment located in coastal Merewether.
* Bright and spacious lounge room and dining zone.
* North east facing balcony with sunny aspect.
* Roomy kitchen with electric oven and cook top
* Two bedrooms, main with built in and verandah.
* Bright and airy bathroom, sep WC and internal laundry.
* Lock-up garaging for a single vehicle.
* Steps to Souths Leagues Club, popular pubs and IGA.
* Swim, surf or do laps at Merewether beach and baths.
Council Rates: $1,508 PA approx
Water Rates: $655 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $2,400 PA approx
Rental Potential: $400 PW appprox
: $1508 per year
: $655 per year
: $2400 per year
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.