3 Delando Street Waratah
Welcoming Family Home Close to The City
Exceptionally well-presented and set on an appealing corner block in the central suburb of Waratah, this classic Australian brick home exudes a comfortable and modern vibe bound to appeal to young families and investors alike. Combining perfectly-kept and refreshed interiors, highlights include a renovated kitchen, open floorplan, three bedrooms and covered outdoor areas including a lovely private rear alfresco deck. Instantly welcoming with great potential to further enhance or reap an attractive income, its central location is a walk to Waratah Village, close to Newcastle University, cafes and popular schools, with Newcastle's CBD and stunning city beaches a 10-minute drive away.
* Solid home of brick and tile construction and positioned on a generous corner block
* Renovated gas kitchen with s/s appliances and gorgeous splash-back
* Three bedrooms serviced by a sparkling clean bathroom with shower and tub
* Beautiful warm timber floors, split-system air-conditioning, handy extra w/c
* Close to popular schools, University, transport, a short walk to shops, 10-mins to the city
* Delightful fully fenced and lawned yard complete with lock-up single garage and carport
* Large laundry and tonnes of valuable extra storage space located under the house
* Great opportunity for investors or young families, a convenient location so close to town
Council Rates: $2,140 PA approx
Water Rates: $814 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $520 - $550 PW approx
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.