19 Bridge Street Hamilton
Single Level Beauty with Rear Access to Garage off Chaucer Street
Located in a terrific lifestyle pocket between the bustle of Beaumont Street and the leafy serenity of Gregson Park, this freestanding classic combines traditional appeal with tasteful updates for stylish living over a single level. Elegant interiors include three bedrooms, open plan living and a modern kitchen, while the rear reveals a sunny alfresco deck, generous courtyard and single garage. Perfect for couples, downsizers or investors, the home is a short stroll from a healthy choice of cafes, local pubs, public transport and quality schools.
* Traditional facade with white picket fence and bull nose verandah.
* Spacious living/dining area with French doors to third bedroom/sunroom.
* Stainless steel oven and dishwasher appoint the galley style kitchen.
* Two double bedrooms with robes, the third enjoys deck access.
* Well presented bathroom, internal laundry, powder room.
* Paved open courtyard for entertaining, rear access to single garage.
* Warm timber floorboards flow thoughout the living area.
* Walk to everywhere location in a popular lifestyle hotspot.
* Approx 10minutes to the CBD, Harbour, and the sand and surf.
Council Rates: $2,123 PA approx
Water Rates: $829 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $480 - $520 PW approx
** PEST AND BUILDING INSPECTION REPORTS ARE AVAILABLE **
: $2123 per year
: $829 per year
: 208.60 m2
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.