102 St James Road New Lambton
Contact agent for details
Classic Home Redefined for Modern Families
Flawless in presentation, this family home effortlessly combines its new contemporary style with its inviting classic appeal. Updated throughout, attention to detail reveals itself in uncomplicated modern simplicity with a 4-bedroom layout highlighted by an open-plan living zone, separate media room and two bathrooms. Loads of storage provided with the attic. A garage with workshop, timber entertainer's deck and level yard tick the final boxes in a home that's not only built for family comfort, but rests in a blue-chip suburb surrounded by cafes, top-performing schools and boutique shopping.
* Beautifully reimagined home, fully renovated an emphasis on modern living.
* Skylit island kitchen with dishwasher, under-mount oven, gas cooktop.
* Open plan living/dining forum plus a separate media/lounge room.
* Four bedrooms, three robed, the master quietly located to enhance privacy.
* Stunning family bathroom with deep tub, walk-in shower, fully tiled.
* Second bathroom in the contemporary laundry; split-system air-conditioning.
* Entertain or dine alfresco across every season under the sheltered rear deck.
* Secure lawned yard with open alfresco space, single garage with workshop.
* Stroll to St Therese's Public School and walk to the vibrant village centre.
* 5-minutes' drive to Westfield Kotara, 15-minutes to Newcastle's CBD.
Council Rates: $2035 PA approx.
Water Rates: $815 + Usage PA approx.
Rental Potential: $700 - $750 per week.
: $2035 per year
: $815 per year
: 543.70 m2
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.