1/216 Union Street Merewether
Contact agent for details
Immaculate Coastal Lifestyle Base
With corner pubs and The Junction village steps from the door, this two-level townhouse serves up everything people love about living in Merewether. The first in a well-kept complex, interiors are presented in fresh, modern tones making it ideal to move straight in or instantly rent out. So close to the beach that you can literally duck out for a surf before work, the layout features two double bedrooms, a study and bathroom upstairs - connected living/dining spaces downstairs with a striking walk-through kitchen and powder room. Front and rear courtyards add value and appeal, and there's a secure lock-up garage so you'll never need to search for a car park.
* Two-storey townhouse refreshed in a modern colour scheme.
* Spacious kitchen with dishwasher, stone benchtops, excellent storage.
* Character-rich living room opens out to a private, leafy green courtyard.
* A dedicated dining area adjoins both the kitchen and living room.
* Both bedrooms are robed, the bathroom enjoys a bath and shower.
* Split-system air-con, plantation shutters, study, internal laundry.
* Two courtyards provide lovely retreats for outdoor dining or relaxation.
* Stroll to Coles, cafes, restaurants, pubs, retail stores, and transport.
* Walk to Merewether Beach and baths - this is a location to love.
Council Rates: $1,352 PA approx
Water Rates: $707 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $595 PQ approx
Rental Potential: $440 - $460 PW approx
#STRATA INSPECTION REPORT AVAILABLE*
: $1352 per year
: $707 per year
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.