21 Victory Parade Wallsend
Contact agent for details
Faultlessly Renovated Home plus Studio
Flawlessly finished, this visually stunning home combines contemporary style with effortless liveability and soaks up plenty of daily sunshine thanks to its walls of sparkling windows. With a just completed top to bottom renovation, fastidious attention to detail reveals itself in uncomplicated modern simplicity with a cleverly conceived open-style layout boasting three bedrooms, two bathrooms, gorgeous living spaces and a wide entertainer's kitchen complete with butler's pantry. A freestanding studio, single garage and enclosed yard add enormous appeal, as does the homes' location opposite beautiful Brickworks Park and its child friendly playground, lush reserve and pond.
* Beautifully reimagined home expertly finished by seasoned renovators.
* Sun splashed and well defined lounge and dining spaces are generous in size.
* Chef inspired kitchen with integrated dishwasher, stone surfaces and butler's pantry.
* Two WOW factor bathrooms gloriously appointed in up to the minute design choices.
* Three quietly set bedrooms, the master boasting direct balcony access.
* Split system air conditioning, ceiling fans, built-in robes, timber floors.
* A separate two room studio provides options for home office/gym/retreat.
* Stroll to Jesmond's lively shopping centre, fruit barn and eateries.
* Quick access to major link roads leading to Newcastle's CBD and city beaches.
* Convenient, yet quiet location facing green reserve.
Council Rates: $1,836 PA approx
Water Rates: $755 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $530 - $560 PW approx
: $1836 per year
: $755 per year
: 525.00 m2
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.